Saint Valentine rests at the Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Whitefriar Street, Dublin, near the National Archives of Ireland.
The third century saint’s mortal remains were gifted by Pope Gregory XVI to Irish Carmelite Fr. John Spratt in November 1836. Spratt built the Whitefriar Street church in 1825 and also enjoyed a good reputation in Rome for his stirring homilies.
Read more at the Whitefriar Street Church website; or watch this video from The Irish Independent: